Store Systems Technology provides unparalleled service and support for your POS and bar code hardware needs.
Integration and staging of components including; configuration, testing, system burn-in, installation of operating system and applications for a ready to use terminal out of the box.
From single units to large-scale roll-outs, Store Systems Technology makes deployment simple by providing complete project management oversight and tracking of its deployment activities.
With our vast inventory of POS equipment, we can meet the toughest delivery requirement. SSTi’s expertise in refurbishing and rebuilding assures meeting the fast-turn requirements of our retail customers.
Trade-in, recycle or sell. We will assist in determining the best course of action based on your needs and value of the equipment. Whether you require removal at store level or pick up at a distribution or storage facility, we can coordinate and execute timely pickup and reporting.
Fast guaranteed repair of POS terminals, receipt printers, customer displays, cash drawers, keyboards, touch screens, hand-held scanners and scanner scales.
We understand the demands of retailing and will tailor a solution for your requirement.
what it’s not about
- Not about Advice: Much more about helping Leaders ask the right questions and find their own compelling answers.
- Not about Balance: Instead, finding clarity of Intent in all you do.
how does that happen?
- First determine if the you really wants better results.
- Listening thoughtfully and without judgment.
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality.
taking advantage of my unique and world class expertise
- Successfully scaling a business from infancy to a national footprint in public, VC and PE environments.
- Insuring the key elements of the Brand show up in every aspect of the company, creating a relevant, purposeful, powerful and economic concept.
- Supporting leaders in clarifying their mission and increasing their capacity to create results.
- Insure the creation of a values based/self governing organization to drive superior sustained performance.
- Managing successfully critical Partner/VC/PE/Shareholder relationships
and my broader network of resources
- Insight Leadership
- Results Thru Strategy
- Sage Executive Group
some potential steps to understand what’s possible
- Understand what you would like to be different in his/her organization, strategy, results.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your Senior Team.
- Observe Key Meetings with Senior Management.
- Time with members of the Executive Team understanding his/her development plan.
- Review key culture drivers and their application: Values, Purpose, Intention, Vision.
- Review the perceived drivers of the Brand and its performance.
- Discuss the growth plans and metrics for core business stability.
- Understand your key relationships: Senior Mgt/Partners/Board of Directors/Investors.
- Create list of opportunities/possibilities for discussion.
expectations of you
- Must want something different from what is now
- Desire to Learn
- Willingness to take Risks
- Courage to see things differently
- Like success